- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
•Handlebar mount •Fits most bikes •Alloy ringer style bell •53mm
•Classic Bugle design •Clamp fits most handlebars
• Front reflector (white) • Rear reflector (red) • Two wheel reflectors (white) w/spoke attachments
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Ding Dong Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
Sunlite's HD II Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable.
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's I Love My Bike Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
Ride smart and more safely with Serfas Bar End Mirrors to help increase awareness and visibility of your surroundings as you ride. - Unbreakable Stainless Steel Lens - Base: Eco-Friendly High Impact Nylon Fiber - Universal Design For Left & Right - Fits Handlebars With 16mm-22mm Diameter Bar Ends - Lens: 62mm Diameter
The Incredibell Clever Lever has a very pleasant double ding sound. The unique lever can be pivoted to any position so it can be easily reached by the thumb or another finger. - Dome Diameter: 38mm (1.5") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.86" – 1.02") outside diameters
The Mirrycle Jellibell is a fun way to let pedestrians and other riders know you're coming! The Jellibell has a see-through top so you can see the gears spin as it rings. It's weatherproof, too! - Dome Diameter: 48mm (1.9") - Fits handlebars with 21mm – 22.5mm (.83" – .89") outside diameters
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
- Arguably the most fun way to alert other riders or pedestrians of your presence - Classic bugle-style horn has a deep tone - Easily mounts to bicycle handlebars without tools - Classic steel horn with a large rubber bulb and a gloss painted surface - Plastic bracket with silicone strap fits a wide variety of handlebars
A bicycle bell with a quality sound is how you say hello in Electra. - Easy to push lever creates a friendly ringing sound - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
Add a touch of cool to your bike while increasing your riding safety. - Designed for our Fashion, Attitude, and Classic Cruiser collections - Not compatible with the Townie collection - For use on the left-hand side of handlebars - 10cm wide x 6cm tall x 10cm long arm
The best thing to happen to handlebars since grips. - Easy to push lever creates friendly ringing sound - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
An incredibly loud brass bell (approximately 60 db) from CatEye meets their FlexTight mounting band for mounting versatility across all types of handlebars. The bright, clean sound of brass alerts other pedestrians and riders to your presence.
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
Honka honka. How you say 'hello' in Electra Also translates to 'hey there,' 'coming through,' and 'sup.' Electra bugle horns are arguably the best way to let others know you're around. Product details - Arguably the most fun way to alert other riders or pedestrians of your presence - Classic bugle-style horn has a deep tone - Easily mounts to bicycle handlebars without tools - Classic steel horn with a large rubber bulb and a gloss painted surface - Plastic bracket with silicone strap fits a wide variety of handlebars
Page 1 of 1