12- to 24-Inch
- Balloon tire with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 40
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 3.0
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.75
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
• Super wide cruiser tire provides a comfortable ride • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 4 1/4 (ISO 406)
The Serfas Tracker BMX tire features a grippy, inverted tread design and is made from a long-wearing rubber compound for great durability.
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
Based on the popular Path tire from the early 2000’s, The Path Pro has been fully redesigned to meet today’s riding styles. This includes a proprietary rubber compound that is both extra-grippy and long-lasting, bigger sizing options, and an all new tread pattern inspired by the original with a smooth center tread and knurled side blocks. Features: - Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread - Proprietary rubber compound - Improved grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurled side blocks Pressure Options: - High Pressure: 100 PSI / Dual-Ply Sidewall - Low Pressure: 35-65 PSI / Lighter, Single-Ply Sidewall NOTE: Yes, it squeaks.
The Maxxis Grifter is a freestyle tire that seems to make landing your tricks easier. The foldable bead and lightweight materials allow you to find your flow so much easier without the extra weight to throw around. The 110 PSI rating and dual-compound tread make landings stick at any angle, ramp or street.
$22.00 - $29.99
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
Make your commute faster with Kenda's Kwest. It's a smooth, fast-rolling slick that speeds along the road and bike path. Deep water grooves help channel water away from the center tread in rainy conditions for added confidence. And, the 100 psi rating on these tires means rolling resistance is kept to the bare minimum, so you'll get to work on time. - Smooth, minimal tread tire for city, bike path, or commuting in a variety of sizes to suit any need - Deep water grooves help channel water in wet conditions - Front and rear application, best when used as a set - Wire Bead
Basic tires can still offer a great ride. Giant's Comp III tires feature knobby tread for off-road action and a durable rubber compound.
The Vault uses an all-condition tread pattern suitable for street, park and dirt riding. With a textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs, the Vault rolls fast without giving up traction. - Textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs for fast rolling and cornering traction
Page 1 of 1