The Surly Big Dummy. Designed to transport a rider and up to 200 pounds of cargo, the Big Dummy retains an extremely smooth and maneuverable ride under the heaviest of burdens. Big Dummy bikes ship with a Dummy deck, rails, Dummy Rail Collars, bags, and kickstand.
- 100% Surly chromoly steel; fork is suspension corrected for 80mm
- Fender eyelets and Surly Trip Guides for continuous brake/shift housing or brake hydraulic lines
- Two standard bottle mounts and one 3-pack mount on Small frame; three standard bottle mounts and one 3-pack mount on Medium and Large; four 3-pack mounts on the fork
- Includes (2) Surly Dummy Rail Collars for a stiffer Dummy Rail/Frame interface
- Length of the frame requires 2 chains and tandem cables
- 26 x 2.5" maximum tire clearance; absolutely no limitation on chainring sizes
- Weight Limit: 400 lbs. combined rider & cargo
|Rider Height (mm)||1600–1778||1676–1829||1778–1956|
|Head Tube Angle||70.0°||70.0°||70.0°|
|Head Tube Length||150||180||210|
|Seat Tube Length||406||432||508|
|Top Tube Length, Effective||590||620||645|
|Seat Tube Angle||72.5°||72.5°||72.5°|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Frame||100% Surly Chromoly steel, Natch tubing, double-butted main triangle, TIG welded|
|Fork||100% Surly Chromoly steel, Natch tubing, double-butted tapered fork blades, TIG welded, E.D. coated|
* Subject to change without notice.